Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dear Feet,

I am sorry that I have neglected you. I did not know what could happen. I mean, I knew in theory, but reading through a book for school on diabetes I came across some truely painful photos of gangrene and infection. These pictures showed a much sadder picture than what I'd understood the issue to be.

Now, I can't promise any outcomes (as I am sure you are aware, sometimes these things are about chance), but I can promise to be more aware of how I treat you. I have bought you some nice foot cream and will be checking in on you every night from now until forever.

Be well, and thanks for hauling my ass around every day...

Love,
V.

PS- I am also sorry that in a fit of irony I accidentally dropped the rather heavy bottle of foot cream I bought for you on you and bruised you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment