Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Lone-ly Diabetic Academic

You know what else sucks about school? High blood sugars- Sitting on your ass writing and stressing out about papers all day is not good for your diabetic self. It's hard to come up with thoughtful ideas when you feel disgusting. I should start keeping count of the correction-boluses-per-paper-ratio so that when people ask how I found writing the assignment I can say: "Not too bad, this one was just a 10 correction bolus paper- one last week was a full 30!" Sadly, no one will know WTF I'm talking about :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ug. I can't imagine having to do all that brain-work when feeling so yucky.

Virtue said...

last paper was not too bad-- maybe 5 correction bolus paper?

thanks for the sympathy... it helps :)

Post a Comment