skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Disclaimer
FAQs
Links
Monday, February 1, 2010
Ode to fallen Insulin Pump Tubing
Kitten thought my insulin pump tubing was yarn.
Kitten played with tubing.
Kitten gnawed on tubing.
Beware of kittens.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Other things I do...
Athazagoraphobia
Virtue's Photographs
Popular Posts
Meeting in absentia...
I have really wanted to write this and not at the same time. It's not that I don't want it said, but more that I am not sure I have ...
MacGyver Moment: Knit Pump Case
So, my Mum got in a bit of an accident last weekend (she is okay, but a bit banged up and stressed) and I wasn't able to finish all the ...
Diabetes Art Day
For more information on Diabetes Art Day, please see Lee Ann's blog post here: http://www.thebuttercompartment.com/?p=5441
Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(46)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(4)
i am a 'model patient'?
Elephants
Snowageddo... Oh, wait...
Ode to fallen Insulin Pump Tubing
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
Labels
diabetes
insulin pump
sick
diabetes blog week
pain in the...
insulin
tests
healthcare
hospitals
school
blood glucose
testing
food
labs
letters
Diabetes Art Day
bloodletting
broken
cyborgs
discrimination
exercise
Banting
Type 1.5
Type 2
sad
DSMA
Guest post
LADA
definitions
dis/ability
gluten
My D-Blog List
Six Until Me.
Randomly capitalizeD
Naturally Sweet
Scott's Diabetes Journal
Diabetic_Iz_Me
T Minus Two
Sugarbetic
Diabetic in Calgary
The Butter Compartment
Bitter-Sweet Diabetes Blog
Diabetesaliciousness™
The D-Log Cabin
My Diabetic Heart
This is Caleb...
The Diabetic's Corner Booth
Diabetes 1 Blogs: Anna's Blog
bad decision maker
Ninnifur
The B.A.D. Blog
*Pieces of My Life*
Addicted to Insulin
0 comments:
Post a Comment